North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands (@NCBrunswickIslands) is excited to announce its summer Instagram contest, #NCBIPierContest! We invite you to share your best Brunswick Islands pier photos on Instagram using #NCBIPierContest from July 6 through August 1, 2016. North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands will be choosing its favorite photos from the submissions with a first, second and third prize, along with a randomly chosen winner. Prizes include North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands rolling coolers, beach towels and hats! The official contest rules are listed below.
North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands is home to five ocean piers boasting spectacular views and activities for the whole family to enjoy. Casual fishing and tournaments for all levels are common along the piers, as well as casual beach dining, and benches for watching a spectacular sunrise or sunset.
Fun Facts About Brunswick Islands’ Piers:
– The Holden Beach Pier features a campground with 60 beachfront, full hook-up sites.
– The Oak Island Pier is the tallest ocean fishing pier in North Carolina at 27 feet above sea level.
– The Ocean Crest Pier has an onsite weather station measuring wind speed, water temperature and more.
– The Ocean Isle Beach Pier features an arcade and a beach grill that serves a traditional Thanksgiving dinner every November.
– The Sunset Beach Pier is the southernmost fishing pier in North Carolina.
CONTEST RULES: The following rules will be required for entry.
a. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
b. Fans may enter using the hashtag #NCBIPierContest on Instagram.
c. Entrant’s Instagram account settings must be made public to be considered for entry.
d. By submitting entries via hashtag on Instagram, entrant is agreeing to all contest terms and conditions.
e. By entering the contest, the entrant attests and warrants as follows: (a) I have the right to post the Content; (b) neither the Content nor the use of the Content by the Permitted Parties will infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights, including, without limitation, any right of publicity and/or copyright, of any other person or entity or any applicable laws; and (c) the photo was taken in North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands.
f. Entries must be submitted within WEDNESDAY, 7/6/2016 at 7 a.m. EST and MONDAY, 8/1/2016 at 7 p.m. EST to be considered for entry.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents. Employees of Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority will judge the contest. Submissions will be judged on their creativity and originality. All decisions of the judges are final.
First Place Grand Prize: North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands Rolling Cooler and Beach Towel
Second Place Prize: North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands Beach Towel and Hat
Third Place Prize: North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands Beach Towel
Random Prize Winners: 1 winner North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands Rolling Cooler and 1 winner North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands Beach Towel
Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified through Instagram within 10 days after the determination date. It is the winners’ responsibility to monitor their Instagram accounts for notifications. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Participants hereby grant Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation or recognition. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
7. NOT ENDORSED BY INSTAGRAM: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and release Instagram from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority and not to Instagram, and will be used to notify you if you have won.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
Sponsor’s Address: Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority is located at 712 Village Road SW, Shallotte, NC 28470.