North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands is home to more than forty-five miles of beautiful pristine beaches. Our uniquely south facing beaches allow one to view the sun rise and set over the Atlantic during the fall and winter. In recognition of that phenomenon, North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands is excited to announce its fall social media photo contest, #BrunswickIslandsSun! We invite you to share your best Brunswick Islands sunrise and sunset photos on Instagram (#BrunswickIslands and #BrunswickIslandsSun) and Facebook (#BrunswickIslandsSun) from November 15-29, 2017. When submitting your entry, please also include the Brunswick Islands’ location shown in the photo. North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands’ will choose its favorite photos from the submissions with first and second place prizes for both Instagram and Facebook winners, along with two randomly chosen winners. Prizes include North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands rolling coolers, beach towels and hats, and a $100 Visa® Gift Card! The official contest rules are listed below. Please read all the rules!
Share your photos and follow us on Instagram: @NCBrunswickIslands
Share your photos and like us on Facebook: @NCBrunswick
CONTEST RULES: The following rules will be required for entry.
a. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
b. Fans may enter by Facebook or Instagram:
i. If entering by Instagram, follow @NCBrunswickIslands and use both hashtags #BrunswickIslandsSun and #BrunswickIslands. Include the location of where the photo was taken in North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands. The user account settings must be public to be considered for entry.
ii. If entering by Facebook, post the photo entry directly to North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands’ Facebook account page and include the hashtag #BrunswickIslandsSun. The user must also identify where the photo was taken in North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands. Be sure you have liked North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands’ Facebook page.
c. By submitting entries via hashtag on Instagram and Facebook, entrant is agreeing to all contest terms and conditions.
d. By entering the contest, the entrant attests and warrants as follows: (a) I have the right to post the Content; (b) neither the Content nor the use of the Content by the Permitted Parties will infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights, including, without limitation, any right of publicity and/or copyright, of any other person or entity or any applicable laws; and (c) the photo was taken in North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands.
e. Entries must be submitted within WEDNESDAY, 11/15/2017 at 9 a.m. EST and WEDNESDAY, 11/29/2017 at 4 p.m. EST to be considered for entry.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents. Employees of Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority will judge the contest. Submissions will be judged based on how well the photo depicts the natural beauty of the sunrises and sunsets in North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands. All decisions of the judges are final.
4. PRIZES: First and Second Place winners will be selected from Facebook entries and First and Second Place winners will be selected from Instagram entries.
First Place Grand Prize: $100.00 Visa® Gift Card and North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands Beach Towel
Second Place Prize: North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands Beach Towel and hat
Random Prize Winners: 1 winner North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands Rolling Cooler and 1 winner North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands Beach Towel
Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified through Instagram or Facebook within two (2) days after the contest end date. It is the winners’ responsibility to monitor their Instagram and Facebook accounts for notifications. If a potential prize winner does not respond to the Sponsor within five (5) days after being notified of winning via the Instagram account or Facebook page used for submission, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Participants hereby grant Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation or recognition. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
7. NOT ENDORSED BY INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook and release Instagram or Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority and not to Instagram or Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
Sponsor’s Address: Brunswick County Tourism Development Authority is located at 712 Village Road SW, Shallotte, NC 28470.
To learn more about North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands, and to plan your trip, visit www.NCBrunswick.com.